Date & Time for Managers / umpire briefing - See Timetable
Tournament briefing notes. - will be issued at Manager/Umpire Meetings
Team registration and passport check. - awaiting instruction from TD
Team colours - teams will be expected to play in their nominated 1st strip. TD will advise Team Manager if change is required because of colour clash.
Availability of drinking water - Drinking water taps are available at all venues from which water bottles can be filled. Taps may be at Stadium/Clubhouse rather than beside pitches.
Medical services - Paramedic cover compliant with WGMA directives will be provided at all venues.
Sports massage - Sports massage will be availabe at NHC on a pay-per-visit basis. Costs to be advised.
Team Physio Facilities
- NHC - At present team physios will have to operate in the allocated team dressing room. We are still working on a plan which might free up a dressing room that physios could use.
- Clydesdale - a Physio area has been set aside which can accommodate 2 physio tables
- Strathclyde - a dressing room or rooms will be allocated for use of Physios
Food and beverages - Food & drink will be available at NHC & Clydesdale HC.
Changing rooms - Changing rooms are provided at all venues. Allocations will be posted at the venues.
Ceremonies and Events - see new information on website
Transport - The HNOC recommend use of Taxis or Public Transport.
Parking facilities at Venues
- Disabled parking available at all venues
- NHC - Electric Car charging point available; limited free off and on street parking available
- Clydesdale HC - limited free on street parking available
- University of Strathclyde - free car park available
City Centre Car Parking - City Centre parking garages - cash or card payment. City centre on street parking very limited - pay by cash at machines.
Local Traffic Information - consult Google Maps
Access for Dogs at Venues - under investigation